Meeting 1: Project Sharing and Equity Discussion
- January 26 8:30 – 11:30AM (Virtual)
- February 1 12:30 – 3:30PM (Virtual)
- February 3 12:30 – 3:30PM (Virtual)
Districts will share their successes and challenges experienced thus far and examine more deeply the DLCS data for the district to create new goals this year.
Meeting 2: SCRIPT Curriculum and Leadership; DLCS Standards and Pathways Gap Analysis
- March 9: 9:00AM – 3:30PM Marlborough
- March 10: 9:00AM – 3:30PM New Bedford
- March 11: 9:00AM – 3:30PM North Reading
Districts will complete SCRIPT rubric sections for Curriculum and Leadership and conduct a DLCS gap analysis of their K-12 courses and pathways.
Meeting 3: SCRIPT Teacher Capacity, Partnerships and Community; Curriculum Discussion
- April 5 3:00 – 6:00PM (Virtual)
- April 7 3:00 – 6:00PM (Virtual)
Districts will complete SCRIPT rubric sections for Teacher Capacity, Partnerships and Community and identify curricula that close DLCS gaps that exist in the district.
Meeting 4: Curriculum and PD Selection
- Virtual meetings with districts Register Here for a time (I will create a spreadsheet to link)
Districts will confirm the curriculum choice(s) for the district and identify the educators that will need professional development this summer.
- May 20 9:00AM – 3:30PM (Coffee and Networking at 8:30AM), Waltham Area