"The educators who participated in the PD were overwhelmingly grateful for the opportunity."
Professional Development for the Digital Literacy Now grant is coordinated by CSforMA.
Through a series of week-long sessions, educators can take advantage of train-the-trainer sessions, gained experience with advanced software tools and platforms, and learned collaboratively with colleagues from across the state. All courses meet DLCS standards so that teachers are able to gain competency review for licensure.
Professional Development Opportunities
- Bootstrap: Algebra – Brown University
- Computational Thinking Curriculum – MIT App Inventor
- Computer Science Discoveries – Code.org
- Computer Science Principles – Code.org
- Computer Science Resources K-5 – Code.org
- Creative Computing Curriculum – ScratchEd Group
- Digital Citizenship – Common Sense Media
- MakeCode MicroControllers
- NFTE Startup Tech
- Project GUTS
- Project Lead the Way CS for Innovators and Makers
- Project Lead the Way App Creators